* NB Post updated with the final dance schedule – please note, there were changes affecting Sullivan’s Sword dance schedule.
- Green = Festival campsite at The Yorkshire School/College for the Deaf – follow signs to The Racecourse.
- Red = Pubs hosting dancing or singing sessions
- Blue = external dance spots
Dancing is at:
- Market Place – outside the Mason ’s Arms
- Frenchgate – Pedestrian precinct outside M&S
- Goose Hill – Round the corner from the Market Place, outside the Fish Market
- Priory Walk – a precinct housing Wetherspoons and having some shelter at either end in the form of an archway. Dancing will be at the end nearest Wetherspoons.
- Finally, back in the Market Place, with six of the dance teams including Sullivan’s Sword. The remaining five teams will dance at Goose Hill.
Also, please note:
- The Doncaster Brewery Tap (real ale superstore) is on Young Street, and there will be an afternoon music session here.
The full schedule for all teams (FINAL) is as follows: