- Green = Festival campsite at The Yorkshire School/College for the Deaf – follow signs to The Racecourse.
- Red = Pubs hosting dancing (or singing sessions – The Salutation Inn after 4pm)
- Blue = external dance spots
Dancing is at:
- Market Place, outside The Mason’s Arms
- Priory Walk – a precinct housing Wetherspoons and having some shelter at either end in the
form of an archway. Dancing will take place at the end nearest Wetherspoons.
- Waterdale Precinct – the end nearest Cleveland St – nearest the Polish Deli. At the two pubs in this area:
- The Staff of Life in the precinct, and
- The Doncaster Brewery Tap (real ale superstore) just round the corner. There will also be a lunchtime session here.
- Finally, back in the Market Place, with all the massed dance teams.
The full schedule for all teams (updated 15/05/16) is as follows: